Sydney's longest running Contract Electronics Manufacturer
Ever since 1980 we’ve been dedicated to being the premium CEM in Sydney for low to medium volume production and turnkey projects, focusing on your job at hand so you can focus on your core business, doing what you do best.
Over 40 years
Since 1980 we have been in the contract electronics manufacturing industry
Over 30 years
of customer relationship
We have customers with whom we have been working since early 1990s
We can deliver
- Established, long standing company
- Engineering input if required from minor PCB changes to full layout
- Design capability and experience
- Partnership arrangements
- Taking responsibility to overview all areas of manufacturing including procurement, outsourcing requirements and production
- Standard products, a range of products available for repeat purchasing
- Quality control
- Full capabilities
Why choose Elf Electronics
- We are established with more than 40 years’ experience.
- Our prices are realistic and competitive when you consider the overall package
- We can partner with to give you quality product, provide feedback to you for product improvement and manufacturability
- We will always give you realistic, achievable delivery date
- Comprehensive, detailed quality plan for each and every one of your products
- Resourced to give you solid service in design, procurement and manufacturing
Since my business association with Elf Electronics commenced in October of 2004, I have found him to be most professional in his dealings with me. During the intervening period, Elf Electronics undertook a substantial project on behalf of my company involving the engineering, design and manufacture of both software and hardware componentry. I found that, with his support and that of other Elf Electronics personnel, the project moved through to finalisation with a minimum of problems. After the completion of our project, Laurie and Elf continued to offer significant sales and technical support, which certainly exceeded our expectations. We look forward to an ongoing relationship with Laurie in the future.